Can Pack | Ullr Coolers
The newly redesigned Can Pack is an insulated cooler back pack that is designed for adventurous beer lovers. Can packs are tough, excellently insulated and made to be not only be used back pack style, but with removable shoulder straps and 4 extra heavy D-ring attachment points, can be quickly mounted onto your hiking equipment for off the grid refreshments (we recommend using ski straps or carabiner clips). An extra large (15"x10") double vented pocket makes perfect storage for your crushed cans to be packed out. All Can Packs feature the Ullr Cooler layered insulation system: Water resistant 200d oxford nylon lining, double air bubble/double foil, open cell foam and a 1000d CORDURA® water resistant outer shell. Shown in Saffron Gold.
- Holds 12 twelve oz. cans, 9 sixteen oz. cans, 3 twenty-two oz. bombers or 3 bottles of wine.
- Hand crafted in Castle Danger, Minnesota.
- Insulated to be within +/- 3 degrees of traditional hard coolers.
- Water resistant inner and outer
- Ventilated crushed can pocket
- 8"x6" zippered utility pocket, 7"x5" mesh pocket and a 9"x7" Nalgene water bottle pocket.
- Not made for ice! Please use ice packs, freezies, frozen margaritas ect...
- These are hand crafted, so please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
- Free domestic shipping.
- Outside dimensions: 11"x4"x17 1/2". Inside dimensions: 10"x3"x17".
- Weight: 1lb 11oz.